FT Partners Proprietary FinTech Research:
Women in FinTech 2021 Interview Compilation
In 2021, FT Partners published the first edition of our Women in FinTech report. We featured 31 exclusive interviews with female CEOs, Founders, Executives and Investors in the FinTech space including...
- Amy Nauiokas, Founder & CEO of Anthemis
- Abby Adlerman, Founder & CEO of Boardspan
- Elisabeth Carpenter, COO of Circle
- Allison Barr Allen, Co-Founder & COO of Fast
- Betsy Cohen, Chair of FinTech Masala
- Emmalyn Shaw, Managing Partner at Flourish Ventures
- Karen Cahn, Founder & CEO of IFundWomen
- Vidya Peters, COO of Marqeta
- Annie Lamont, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Oak HC/FT
- Amrita Ahuja, CFO of Block (Square)
- Shivani Siroya, Founder & CEO of Tala
On March 8, 2021 – International Women’s Day – FT Partners hosted a live VIP video conference call with four leading female executives and investors from across the FinTech sector. The women shared their perspectives on the industry, obstacles and challenges they faced throughout their careers, change they have witnessed as well as future opportunities for progress in the industry. Additionally, they shared advice for other leaders and women throughout the finance, tech, VC and FinTech industries. The panelists include: Betsy Cohen, Chair of FinTech Masala; Emmalyn Shaw, Managing Partner of Flourish Ventures; Jackie Reses, CEO of Post House Capital and Former Executive Chairman of Square Financial Services; and Annie Lamont, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Oak HC/FT.