Overview of Transaction
- On June 23, 2021, Payzer announced that it had raised $23 million of capital in Series D financing
- The investment was led by new investor Harbert Growth Partners. Existing and new investors including Grotech Ventures, Route 66 Ventures, Ferguson Ventures, IDEA Fund Partners, and Alerion Ventures also participated.
- Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Payzer provides cloud-based business and financial management software for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other specialty trade markets.
- Payzer’s mobile-based, all-in-one solution automates workflows and optimizes performance across all aspects of a contractor’s business
- Payzer continues to enhance advantages across its product platform, best-in-class customer experience, and go-to-market approach
Significance of Transaction
- This commitment from new and existing investors recognizes Payzer’s strong momentum since its inception, and will be used to support the Company’s rapid and and sustained growth
- Payzer will further accelerate development of its leading SaaS FinTech platform and expand its go-to-market reach across HVAC, plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other specialty trade markets
FT Partners' Role
- FT Partners served as the exclusive financial and strategic advisor to Payzer
- This transaction highlights FT Partners’ domain expertise in advising high-growth SaaS FinTech clients that offer software and integrated payments and financial services