FT Partners Proprietary FinTech Research:
FinTech Meets Alternative Investments: Innovation in a Burgeoning Asset Class
Demand for alternative assets remains strong as investors and plan sponsors seek asset diversification, higher yields, and uncorrelated returns. As a result, alternatives are a clear bright spot in the asset management industry. Despite significant headwinds, successful alternative asset managers are growing while many traditional asset managers have or are considering moving into the space. A similar trend is playing out among investment service providers -- traditional servicers are expanding their capabilities to include alternatives. As demand grows for alternative assets, a new FinTech ecosystem is developing to help investors, investment managers, and service providers to access new asset classes and manage their investments and operations with new data, software, and platforms.
- An overview of trends in the Alternative Investments space and the developing FinTech ecosystem around it
- A detailed landscape of FinTech companies servicing the Alternatives ecosystem
- Proprietary list of financing and M&A transactions
- Interviews with CEO and executives at 11 companies driving innovations in the Alternatives space
- Detailed profiles of 41 FinTech companies in the space